Search all homes here
Check out what your home is worth here
Do you know of anyone thinking of relocating to Lititz? It’s a fantastic little town with plenty to do. Here are just a few of the things you need to check out:
1. Lititz Springs Park. This is a beautiful shaded park with plenty of space for children to play. It’s also the longest continual firework display in the country, making it a hot spot on the fourth of July.
2. Main Street. Walk down Main Street, and you’ll get a great feel for this community. It’s full of charm, like a scene out of a Charles Dickens book.
3. The Lititz Moravian Church. It’s all about the music there. They have these events called the “love feasts” that are worth checking out. Their Christmas Eve services are also amazing because everything is in German.
4. The Wolf Sanctuary. It’s a really fun place to go to for the howling and the full moon house. They have people conducting and getting the wolves to howl.
5. Chocolate fest. This fall, you can walk around and see all these different vendors. It’s like gourmet-level trick-or-treating.
6. The Wilbur. It’s a wonderful old brick building that is now a condo and Hilton Suites hotel. It’s next to a little retail street area with great restaurants.
Lititz won the award for America’s coolest small town a couple of years ago. It’s also a great place for weekend trips. We would love to show you more about this town. If you have any questions or want more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email. We look forward to helping you.
Share this with a friend!